10. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
9. You haven’t played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years.
8. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
7. Your daughter sells Girl Guide cookies via her Web site.
6. You buy a computer and a week later it’s selling for half the price you paid.
5. Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
4. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
3. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
2. You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
And the top sign that you’ve had too much of the ’90s…
1. You hear your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
Source: From a circulated e-mail; author unknown.