A cloud data governance solution has added an app specifically designed for Salesforce to help enterprises comply with both their security policies and regulatory requirements when using the sales, service and marketing platform.
Skyhigh Networks said Monday it has released Skyhigh for Salesforce, which applies AES encryption or tokenization to structured and unstructured data held in Salesforce using enterprise-owned keys.
Skyhigh is a SaaS that ranks cloud services so CSOs can determine which are too risky for staff to use. It analyzes logs from network devices like firewalls to spot risky behavior. It also puts a token on all sensitive networking and personally identifiable information before uploading log data to the cloud.
Available through the Salesforce AppExchange, Skyhigh for Salesforce also protect Salesforce Chatter, Force.com, Salesforce APIs, and Salesforce mobile applications.
Features the company says the apps include are
- Contextual Access Control: On-premise and mobile access control policies empower organizations with new ways to enforce authorized access to Salesforce based on user, device and geography.
- Cloud Activity Monitoring: Detailed audit trail and object-level reporting of all Salesforce usage including views, updates, and downloads allow customers to meet disclosure requirements and expedite investigations.
- Compromised Account and Insider Threat Detection: Big data analytics and machine learning algorithms proactively identify inappropriate behavior.
- Zero Friction Salesforce1 Mobile Application Support: Salesforce1 Mobile App support helps provide organizations with new options to support Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) initiatives.
- Integration with Single Sign-On: Out-of-the-box integration with SAML v2 compatible single sign-on services such as Okta, OneLogin, and Ping Identity helps reduce operational complexity for organizations.
- Flexible Deployment Options: In the cloud (as a service), on premises as a virtual appliance, and hybrid deployment options allow organizations increased flexibility, reduced TCO and faster time to value
No pricing was announced.