Said Bill Gates in January 1996: “Content is king.” The passage of time only reinforces Gates’ core assertion as well as his belief that digital-era consumers would need “the opportunity for personal involvement that goes far beyond [what is] offered through the letters-to-editor pages of a print magazine.”
Today in 2018, the digital user experience is all, and study after study coming in shows that organizations are deriving a large — if not the largest — share of their digital growth from digital customer engagement.
While big data may be the topic de jour these days, and specifically the rewards and challenges of extracting value from data, a company’s digital transformation is more put in jeopardy by its inability to efficiently and effectively manage its content.
Many would agree with Gates that content is the critical asset in an organization. However, it is also perhaps the trickiest asset to manage. And as we approach 2020, it’s a key point of competition — a potential make-or-break. How a company manages its content is crucial to innovation and competitiveness.
Join ITWC CIO Jim Love and Ian Phillpot, GM, Box Canada at 1:00 pm ET on March 7th for “Managing the ‘Content Layer’ – The Real Key to Digital Transformation.” In this important webinar, you will learn about:
- How to structure the “Content Layer” of your business
- How managing the “Content Layer” can help reinvent your business
- How to troubleshoot issues of integration with enterprise, legacy, and even cloud systems
- The challenge of data sovereignty and emerging legislation
- New trends such as the influence of AI in enterprise content management
For more information about Box Canada, visit their website.