To ensure that our awards program represents all areas of our industry, we need your help. Do you know someone who has had a significant positive impact on the contributions of information technology to an organization? Please take a moment to send this enclosed list of category titles and submission forms to someone you think would be suitable.
• IT Leader of the Year – http://www.itleadershipawards.com/Leadership.aspx
• IT Champion of the Year – http://www.itleadershipawards.com/Champion.aspx
• IT Manager of the Year – http://www.itleadershipawards.com/Manager.aspx
• IT Rookie of the Year – http://www.itleadershipawards.com/Rookie.aspx
• IT Educator of the Year – http://www.itleadershipawards.com/Educator.aspx
• IT Mentor of the Year – http://www.itleadershipawards.com/Mentor.aspx
• CATA WIT IT Mentor of the Year – http://www.itleadershipawards.com/Womenintechnology.aspx
Upon favourable evaluation of the qualifications of the nominees, we will celebrate the program at the Toronto Board of Trade, Toronto ON. Winners will receive the following prizes:
• Profile and picture in ComputerWorld Canada serving 35,000 C-level technology executives and IT managers in Canada
• Permanent citing of accomplishment on www.itleadershipawards.com
Recognition at the IT Leadership Awards Gala including follow up press coverage.
• Recognized Industry-wide Accomplishment
The use of the IT Leadership Awards “Seal of Excellence” for internal promotional usage
• One (1) complimentary online TechLearning Space course. Taught by Professor Swanberg,
Boston University. Course date: 2011 schedule.
Thank you for your help and participation. Best of luck to all who enter.