The following may help limit exposure to electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones. If you’re still nervous, keep your blood pressure in check and use a regular, landline phone.
– Hold the phone away from your head
– Use an earpiece or headset
– Keep cell phone conversations short
– Pull the retractable antenna out as far as it will go
– Hang up when you’ve got a bad connection (the phone emits more radiation if it’s struggling to maintain a connection)
– Limit use of cell phones by children
– In your car, use a cell phone with an outside antenna