Companies gather data, this is nothing new. However, over the past couple of decades, the buildup of disjointed data tools and collection and analysis methods has resulted in islands of data. These isolated sets of information have no context beyond themselves, and, overall, they prevent companies from gaining a complete picture of their IT environments.
The 2017 IT Ops Analytics Virtual Summit, presented by CA Technologies, provides a forum for thought and discussion on the increasingly important topic of IT operations analytics.
Among the topics that will be covered at this event, which takes place on June 13, 2017, at 11 am ET:
- CA’s Digital Experience Insights: Turning Data Into Answers
- IT Analytics In Action: Real Companies Share Real Results
- Leveraging Open-Source As Your Analytics Foundation
- Deliver 5 Star Experiences with End User Monitoring and Analytics
- Fast, Accurate Root Cause Analysis with Assisted Triage Analytics
The roster of speakers at this virtual summit includes some of the brightest minds in the Canadian tech community, including:
- Nancy Gohring, Sr. Analyst, 451 Research
- Steve Kearns, Sr. Director, Product Management, Elastic
- Todd Palino, Sr. Staff Engineer, Site Reliability, LinkedIn
- Piet Loubster, VP, Product & Solutions Marketing, Hortonworks
It may not be easy to deliver a flawless digital experience with analytics-driven insights, but with the right guidance it is abundantly possible. By attending this important event, you are making a commitment to leading the IT operations analytics initiative in your company.
For more information about the IT Ops Analytics Virtual Summit, and/or to register, go to this page.