Wireless networking gear maker Trendnet has released a new Wi-Fi AC router for traveling professionals.
The TEW-817DTR AC750 wireless router has concurrent 433 Mbps Wi-Fi AC and 300 Mbps Wi-Fi N bands which allows users to rapidly convert a single wired or wireless Internet connection into a shared Wi-Fi network for all wireless AC and wireless N devices.
The travel router also comes with interchangeable power plugs that enables the router to work with power outlets used in various continents.
- Share a single Internet connection with multiple users
- Networks WiFi AC and N devices while on the go
- AC750: concurrent 433 Mbps WiFi AC + 300 Mbps WiFi N bands
- Interchangeable power plugs: North America, Euro, and UK
- Supports Router, Wireless ISP (WISP), Access Point, and Repeater modes
- Pre-encrypted WiFi for your convenience
- Ethernet port
- VPN passthrough support (IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN)
- Energy savings GREENnet technology
- IPv6 network support
“With more and more professionals traveling with a mixture of both WiFi N and newer WiFi AC devices,” said Sonny Su, technology director of Trendnet. “The TEW-817DTR does a great job of keeping them all connected.”
The router will be available by May this year. Suggested retail price is US$89.99.