The Tech in Sports crew explores all the latest tech news from the last week including Steph Curry’s return to YouTube, Puma entering the wearables game, and the ranking of safest NFL helmets. Plus, we speak to Dr. Cameron Marshall from the Complete Concussion Management network.
Stories of the week:
- Steph Curry is returning to YouTube;
- Vegas Golden Knights launch a Twitch channel;
- Ranking of safest NFL helmets released;
- Amazon renews Thursday Night Football streaming rights;
- Facial recognition in stadiums helping with marketing;
- Adidas’ new futuristic facility in Atlanta;
- Tennis star backs blockchain;
- SyncThink teams up with UGA;
- Puma enters wearables market;
- The ‘Netflix of Fitness’ launches in the UK;
- and Lenovo targets India for increased wearables revenue.
Follow us at: