OpenText customers will get improved mobile experience, new functionalities and find it easier to deploy the companies recently upgraded enterprise information management (EIM) suite,
The Waterloo, Ont-based software company recently announced that it has completed the Service Pack 1 for its EIM suite. OpenText’s EIM platform enables organizations to discover and manage information. Service Pack 1 is available in the cloud and on-premises.
The flexibility of deploying the SP1 products in a way that allows them to take advantage of cloud benefits, helps customers reduce the cost of ownership, said Adam Howatson, chief marketing officer at OpenText.
The enhancement is also designed to cut total costs of ownership for customers, simplify installation and provide developers with the developers benefit from RESTful API’s via the AppWorks developer platform.
The SP1 enhancements include:
- OpenText Application Governance and Archiving 10.7 for Microsoft SharePoint—Support for Office 365 as well as on-premises and hybrid SharePoint environments
- Content Intelligence—New solution that enables building of custom applications, views, dashboards, and reports for Content Suite
- Email Management—Interactive email classification as well as support for Office 365
- OpenText Business Center for SAP—New solution that extracts data from incoming documents and matches them with objects and business processes in SAP
- OpenText Media Management 10.5—New, compelling HTML5-based user experience
- OpenText Trading Grid Analytics—Delivers more value from customer’s data using a new service for Trading Grid customers in the OpenText Cloud
- Secure MFT –Enhancement enables secure transfer of large files with new compliance, performance and productivity enhancements
- Process Suite 10.7—Introduced entity modeling to model organizations and its physical and logical business assets
- Contract Center—Application for the new Process Suite 10.7, Contract Center provides visibility and milestone tracking for all types of contracts in the enterprise