With Hybrid APM, you have the ability to choose between SaaS or on-premises monitoring across various applications and components. A single dashboard enables you to monitor it all in place, wherever applications and components reside. Learn how the shift towards SaaS can be seamless.
You may be considering the move to a SaaS model for several reasons: it’s cheaper, easier, more flexible. But then reality sets in. You can’t afford to move to SaaS right away. Many of your apps are too mission-critical to trust SaaS at this point, and security restrictions and company guidelines will not allow you to use SaaS for many apps. However, for some apps, it’s not an issue, and that number continues to grow. So how do you reconcile? Enter stage left– Hybrid APM. With the ability to pick and choose between SaaS or on-premises monitoring for your different applications and components, wherever they reside, your troubles are alleviated and the shift towards SaaS can be seamless.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- How to get a single unified view of your application components no matter where they are hosted or what they are monitored by.
- How existing ITM/ITCAM customers can use hybrid APM to partially move workloads to the cloud.
- How to start the move to SaaS without changing your entire enterprise.
- How the shift to SaaS can improve TCO and value for your organization.
- How existing customers can start leveraging SaaS.
Security, reliability, and scale concerns mean you can’t monitor all of your mission-critical workloads with on Cloud APM. Hybrid APM allows you to use IBM Performance Management on Cloud for the workloads you want, on premises for others, and still use a single dashboard to see it all in one place! Best of all, you can switch the mix as you go.