February 24 •
The cybersecurity conversation initiated during ITWC’s October flagship cybersecurity conference, MAPLESEC, carries on with two special satellite series in 2022. Aimed at business and government leaders, these 100-minute events offer insights and hands-on practical tips for organizations to protect against growing cybersecurity threats.
Whether you’re interested in new approaches to building a risk management culture, training, or tips on how to prepare for the newest threats, the satellite series are must-attend events.
Each event’s agenda features a keynote presentation, a panel discussion, and a workshop or Town Hall that offers the audience a live opportunity to ask their most pressing questions to our experts.
Why you need to attend
Our MAPLESEC Satellite Series brings together industry, non-profits, government, and agencies to share practical tips and information that help make us all stronger in the application of cybersecurity.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors and Managers in IT
- Business Users and Management
- Marketing Professionals
- IT Executive Leadership
- Business Executive Leadership
February 24, 2022
The Three R’s of Cybersecurity: Readiness, Reaction, and Recovery
In this 100-minute session our experts will share the latest thinking on:
- Understanding the threat landscape.
- How to incorporate the latest cybersecurity into staff training.
- Fine-tuning your risk assessment plan.
- Why outsourcing your cybersecurity doesn’t outsource your risk.
- How a zero trust system works.
- What to do when you find out you’ve been hacked: A checklist.
- Ransomware: Do I pay it?
- How good is your recovery plan?
- How do you mitigate damage with your board and your customers?
- Changes in the cybersecurity insurance landscape.
March 24, 2022
A detailed agenda will be available soon
Past Maplesec Events available on-Demand (Registration is Required)
OCT 5-7, 2021
THREE DAILY SESSIONS
LEARNING & TRAINING
NEW THREATS & RESPONSES
Executive Director, National Cybersecurity Alliance
CEO, Terranova Security
CISO, Terranova Security