POSITION: Technical Support Specialist
PRIMARY FOCUS: The position of a technical support specialist is to provide support to all end users in a Windows environment while maintaining Windows based servers as well. The position is required to support two locations in tandem with another technical support specialist.
DATE POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
– Providing support for the customer’s day to day activities
– Telephone administration/support of remote clients
– Configuring workstations and deploying to the end user
– Install and maintain servers
– Working to complete project configuring servers and setting up network devices and
– Responsible for the backup strategy office wide, including ongoing maintenance and
– Evaluate and develop cost effective solutions
REGULAR WORK HOURS: 9am – 5pm
TECHNICAL & BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS:
– Advanced working knowledge MS Office App. (Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet)
– Logical and systematic-thinking skills within a technical environment
– Experience in the administration and troubleshooting of: Win 98-XP, WIN NT, WIN 2000,
Exchange Server, MS Outlook, MS Office, and Internet Explorer.
– Apple troubleshooting is would be an asset.
– Some working knowledge of Linux would be an asset
– BlackBerry, VPN and RAID experience
– Problem-management skills at a technical level
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
– College diploma or University degree
– A+ certification would be an asset
– 1+ years of Technical Support experience
– Experience with LAN networking infrastructure technologies
– Must have a valid car license and car.
INTERESTED? KNOW SOMEONE?
Enthusiastic individuals interested in applying for this position are encouraged to submit their application to Sonia Singh by March 26, 2010