Thursday February 20, 2014.
What is the new mobility? Why has it made your life more complex? Join us on February 20th 2014 for an in-depth look at some critical issues that affect how you deploy and run your mobile infrastructure.
This is a “no holds barred” discussion of key issues that we all face. In this webinar we will explore:
• Why consumerization is the wrong model for mobility and why that model is holding us back.
• Is BYOD a blessing or a curse? Should we be pursuing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or COPE (Corporate Owned Personally Enabled). What’s the difference?
• The single device corporate standard is dead – there is no one dominant player in the market. Personal choice is unstoppable. How do we manage?
• More and more of our corporate data is now stored and processed on mobile devices. Is this secure? What are the risks?
• Privacy and security are critical to corporate reputation. What are our exposures in the new mobile enterprise? What can we do about it?
• Personal choice is unstoppable. How can we ensure compliance in a world where we have so little control?
As CIO of IT World Canada, I’d like to extend my personal invitation to join the discussion through this webinar. I believe that we are tackling the key issues that are challenging companies today as we cope with the new mobile enterprise. But if we are missing something – drop me a note and let me know. We’ll try our best to incorporate your questions and concerns.
This event took place: Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:00 PM EST