IT managers and support staff understand the need to embrace the digital workplace trend, which inspires collaboration and productivity through effective meeting rooms and huddle spaces. Employees and executives want to present and share their ideas from their own devices—smartphones, wireless tablets, and more. If you work in IT, you may already be embracing the BYOD trend, and you may have already decided which type of conferencing, streaming, content sharing devices and technology will support the goals of your corporate employees.
They want to:
• Work from anywhere, at any time, with anyone, using different platforms
• Share content instantly and collaborate with others using video displays
• Use text messaging to get tech support on a product through a website
• Use videoconferencing to connect remote contributors on a more personalized level
• View, record, and stream live video and audio to the internet or over your LAN