Tech Outlook, produced by IT World Canada in partnership with IDC Canada, this year focuses on two burgeoning trends effecting enterprise IT: cloud computing and mobility. Attendees will hear from subject matter experts on topics like:
- Cloud economics and deployment models
- Cloud data security, access and residency
- Mobile application development for the enterprise
- Managing employee-owned devices
- And more
Our speakers include:
- Patrick Howard, vice-president and global leader ot technology strategy and cloud for IBM Global Business Services
- Mike Capone, corporate vice-president and chief information officer of ADP Inc.
- David McNally, IT executive advisor, IDC
- Tony Olvet, group vice-president, IDC Canada
- David Senf, program vice-president of infrastructure solutions, IDC Canada
- Stephen Drake, program vice-president of mobility and telecom, IDC
- Krista Napier, senior analyst, mobility, IDC Canada
- Shane Schick, editor at large, IT World Canada
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from the experts and network with peers, many of whom face the same challenges you do — and might be able to recommend a solution for you. Register today.
CLOUD COMPUTING Our Cloud Computing tag page gathers background, context and the latest in cloud computing news and issues.
BYOD Get the latest news and opinions on the consumerization of the enterprise on our BYOD tag page.