|Toronto Eaton Centre Marriott –
June 2-3, 2004
Building on the overwhelming success of the inaugural Summit, The 2004 CIO Canada Outsourcing Summit continues the theme of providing the annual forum for discussing the unique issues that arise in the Canadian outsourcing market and the perspectives of the different players on how to best manage the business deal and contract process – throughout its lifecycle.
Presentations, roundtable discussions and panels by experts in the field will be complemented with networking opportunities during breaks, lunch and a post-event reception.
Plus… the Summit will provide attendees with high-quality reference materials including the “2004 CIO Canada Outsourcing Deal Tool Kit ™” — a valuable tool for assisting in the planning, negotiation and management of an outsourcing transaction.
The CIO Canada Outsourcing Summit is designed to identify and address the concerns of the entire outsourcing team in the enterprise, the government and the legal communities:
- IS/IM/IT Managers
- HR Professionals
- Network Managers
- Technology Consultants
- Legal Counsel, Outsourcing Counsel, General Counsel and Managing Counsel
- Features the foremost legal and business experts in the country
- Includes insights from the front lines with speakers involved in some of the most prominent Canadian outsourcing deals
- Gain an understanding of Canadian trends in outsourcing
- Learn the 6 essential phases of an outsourcing deal, from due diligence through to transition and compliance
- Understand Global Outsourcing Trends: From ITO to BPO to KPO
- Hear about The Explosion of Off-Shore and Near-Shore Outsourcing: Dos, Don’ts and Canada’s Role
- Benefit from the experience of peers and experts during panel discussions and case study presentations
•How to achieve the best price, quality of services, and contract
•The decision to outsource: what were the criteria?
- Discover the critical parameters for successfully managing an outsourcing relationship
- Enjoy the opportunity to network and share ideas and experiences with speakers and peers during meal breaks and end-of-day networking reception
Outsourcing University: The Basics
This half-day “crash-course” is designed to give those delegates that missed last year’s Summit a quick overview of the 2003 program and to help prepare delegates for the in-depth full-day program that follows on Day 2. It is also helpful for delegates of the 2003 Summit who wish to review last year’s program. Click here for an expanded version of the agenda.
Market Analysis, Material Issues Discussion and Practical Advice from the Experts
This full-day program is designed to provide market information and trends, actual deal experience, tips from large-scale Canadian deals, and intellectual and documentary “tools” from experts in their field. Click here for an expanded version of the agenda.
Vice-President and Editor-in-Chief,
IT World Canada
Click here for bio.
|George J. Atis
Founder and President,
Click here for bio.
Fees and Registration
Seating is Limited! Click here to register.
||Anchor Legal Sponsor