In today’s cyber world, feeling isolated is not only natural but something the legions of attackers might actually be after. When organizations, CISOs and security teams feel like they’re holding off incursions – which we all know come in stealthy, unexpected ways – all by themselves, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and potentially miss something crucial.
Optiv’s Managed Extended Detection and Response (MXDR) is a technology-agnostic offering that allows clients to bring their own tech while delivering rapid and decisive action against today’s most critical cyberattacks and strengthen their security posture.
Curious about how this next-gen approach can do for you? Dive in with us.
How does Optiv MXDR help?
MXDR is extended detection and response (XDR) that is managed by Optiv’s security experts. We automate incident investigation with advanced correlation, driving actionable insights in real time. And as a result, you can streamline and accelerate detection and response, prioritize threats to address and reduce your attack surface.
Optiv MXDR is the only unified platform that automates incident investigation – enrichment, analysis, threat classification and response. That way you’re not relying on people alone. Here’s a glimpse beyond the screens to see how we do it:
- Optiv’s platform keeps round-the-clock tabs on behavior, activity analysis, security events and more. That way, nothing is missed.
- Threats? Discovered. Potential bad actors? Tracked. Using analytics-based insights from global threat traffic, the platform can detect an important range of activities, including system or user activity and application installs.
- Optiv’s client-focused approach ensures the onboarding process is tailored to the client’s system and features a custom runbook and playbooks.
- Ascertain the impact, intensity and root cause of breaches to determine business risk and the proper response.
- Proactive response and response management 24x7x365 complement monitoring based on your custom runbook and threat intelligence.
- Reduce the time required to terminate halt processes and IP communications across all endpoints.
- Strengthen your environment and respond to any incident with a layered defense strategy and actionable intelligence.
The following are some questions to ask yourself about keeping your environment safe:
- How many security technologies do you have and how fully are you able to utilize them?
- How much effort is required to review the data that comes from your security/network technologies?
- How many alerts on average do you receive each day or week, and approximately what percentage is your team able to investigate?
- Who is involved in incident response and what is your process for handling incidents?
- Are you monitoring your business nights and weekends? If not, is this an acceptable risk?
By utilizing Optiv’s pioneering MXDR platform, you and your organization will have the benefit of:
- Real-time threat detection that leverages human and machine analysis, diverse information sources and real-time intelligence updates.
- A dynamic platform that combs through billions of logs from diverse, numerous sources to prioritize engagements and reduce false positives. The end result? Much of that annoying alert noise is silenced.
- 24x7x365 monitoring by security experts who serve as an extension of your security team.
If you are interested in learning the ways MXDR can help secure your organization’s future, reach out to us at optiv.com and we can help!
Optiv Security: Secure greatness.™
Optiv is the cyber advisory and solutions leader, delivering strategic and technical expertise to more than 7,000 companies across every major industry. We partner with organizations to advise, deploy and operate complete cybersecurity programs from strategy and managed security services to risk, integration and technology solutions. With clients at the center of our unmatched ecosystem of people, products, partners and programs, we accelerate business progress like no other company can. At Optiv, we manage cyber risk so you can secure your full potential. For more information, visit www.optiv.com.