Many Canadian executives with information management responsibilities haven’t pulled the trigger on a migration of their critical business data to the cloud. Contributing factors holding these executives back include concerns about:
- Vendor lock-in by Software as a Service providers.
- Complex verbiage in Service Level Agreements which provide questionable incentives for SaaS vendors to ensure peak performance.
- Moving their data to the cloud, and not being able to return to an on-premises environment.
- High cost subscriptions/license fees, and stories of pending cost increases.
A Refreshing Approach to Cloud ERP
These executives would be well served by a newly formed partnership between managed services consultancy Haya Solutions and Acumatica Cloud ERP. Acumatica can run in a customer’s data center, or on public or private cloud systems and companies can purchase unlimited user subscriptions with no increased expense.
Haya Solutions’ Operations Manager, Adam Mostafa, says “companies that have resisted adoption of Cloud ERP so far can rest easy with Haya and Acumatica because Acumatica doesn’t force companies into long-term contracts. Haya has deep expertise in delivering business solutions to small and medium enterprises. Our Acumatica partnership gives us the flexibility to deliver our services to a wide range of businesses in industries such as medical supplies manufacturing, retail and beyond.”
Haya and Acumatica provide an end-to-end solution which includes:
- Project Accounting
- Project Management
- Business process automation
Similar to Haya’s other partnerships with Zoho, Intuit, Amazon, and Shopify, Mostafa says he feels Haya’s partnership with Acumatica will enable his consultants, developers and implementation specialists to serve a wider spectrum of Canadian companies. Haya Project Managers are PMP certified and follow the Project Management Institute’s best practices when deploying their projects. The Financial & Accounting Consultants are CPA certified, and the support team is also ITIL certified.
Haya’s team has over twenty years of experience delivering CRM, ERP and IT solutions to companies including:
- Thorncrete Construction
- Cashco Financial
- TopCon (Medical Systems)
- MMC Healthcare
Beyond the construction, medical devices, healthcare and financial services industries, Haya Solutions has partnered with several businesses in industries like:
- Professional services (real estate and marketing)
- Resources such as oil, gas and petroleum services
Why Haya Selected Acumatica for Cloud ERP Unlike many SaaS ERP companies, Acumatica relies entirely on its partner channel for value-added services like:
- Business value engineering and solution design
- User deployment and application enablement
- Administrative and strategic support services
- Customization to their customer’s unique business processes
- Integration into existing business applications like HubSpot and/or Office 365
Haya’s mission statement entails transforming IT from a business challenge into a strategic asset. This parallels Acumatica’s mission to help companies take control of their business data, and enable them to access their information on their business device of choice.
Haya and Acumatica both realize that ERP is the core business information platform, which extends to a number of functions including:
- Document management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Self-service portals
With this partnership, Haya joins a select group of consulting firms that are certified to provide integrated Acumatica business solutions to Canadian companies.
“Our development team recommended Acumatica as a strong development platform, which offers flexibility and scalability both in terms of licensing and technology,” says Mostafa. Haya has broad access to the Acumatica ERP and xRP source code, which empowers them to deliver customized solutions to clients.
“We love the flexibility to deploy Acumatica in a customer’s environment, or to public or private clouds. We have a lot of expertise and certifications with systems from companies including Microsoft, Oracle, Zoho and NetSuite. We feel Acumatica offers small and medium enterprises many technical business and financial advantages combined with our consulting team’s educational achievements like MBA and BSc. degrees from Canada and UK. In addition, they are PMP®, ITIL®, ISO®, and CPA® certified.”
Acumatica Consulting – The Strategic Advantage
Haya’s professional and managed services complement the Acumatica business suite, and optimize their clients’ business processes across a variety of functional business use cases.
To ensure a successful deployment, The Haya consulting team can:
- Define a company’s strategic business goals relating to the ERP implementation. One of the leading reasons cloud ERP implementations fail is due to poor planning.
- Ensure the right project teams are in place at both Haya and the client’s team. These parties are kept informed throughout the ERP rollout by Haya project managers.
- Leverage over fifteen years of ERP project delivery and solution development to complete projects on time, on budget, and provide ongoing post-implementation support. According to IT World Canada, project management for cloud services is different than traditional business application initiatives.
- Deliver Acumatica Cloud ERP on Infrastructure as a Service from Amazon Web Services (AWS), a cloud platform which Haya and Acumatica both support extensively.
“ERP projects are as unique as your own company. Yet industry best practices help to avoid potential pitfalls, hidden costs and scope creep which complex ERP projects are infamous for.”
The Haya Solutions implementation, migration, customization and integration methodologies are proven to deliver on the Cloud ERP promises of:
- Cost savings
Global ERP Reach, Canadian Business Value
Acumatica is a global company, headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. As a strategic partner in the Greater Toronto Area, the Haya Solutions team is a proud member of a partner-centric sales and delivery ecosystem for Acumatica worldwide.
Haya collaborates with Acumatica’s offices in the United States, as well as their engineering team in Montréal. They can ensure Canadian cultural, economic and regulatory requirements are represented in their client’s Cloud ERP implementation. With many SaaS providers, you have to sign an NDA and have a lawyer spend a great deal of time navigating the SLA legalese. Whereas, Acumatica posts reasonably simplified SLA terms directly on their public website.
Though many cloud business suites have a fairly narrow business focus, the Haya development and consulting teams have been extremely happy with the broad business functional footprint of Acumatica. Mobile devices are becoming the leading device for consuming front-office CRM data and even back-office financials. The Acumatica Extensions Catalog offers many pre-built, proven solutions which increase the ROI of a Cloud ERP system.
Are you an information management executive, concerned about the risks of migrating your data to a SaaS ERP system? Haya Solutions can help you mitigate those risks, and realize the strategic benefits of cloud computing you’ve been told about.