Accelerating enterprise agility and efficiency with Public Cloud

Accelerating enterprise agility and efficiency with Public Cloud

On-Demand Webinar

Listen to IDC Analyst Megha Kumar and IBM Cloud CTO Manav Gupta discuss how IBM is changing the Public Cloud landscape. With current cloud deployments addressing 20% of enterprise IT workloads, learn what it will take to move the remaining 80%. In many cases pure Public Cloud providers do not meet the enterprise grade security, privacy and regulatory requirements.

Learn about the latest developments with IBM Cloud, including its recently announced Financial Services ready Public Cloud and the upcoming launch of its Multizone region in Canada, offering state of art security capabilities, and availability of both upstream Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift.

Find out about how these capabilities can help you build enterprise grade solutions with the speed and scale of the Public Cloud.



MODERATOR

Jim Love

CIO, ITWC

GUEST SPEAKER

Manav Gupta

Director & Distinguished Engineer, Cloud Native Competency, IBM

GUEST SPEAKER

Megha Kumar

Research Director, Software & Cloud IDC Canada

Register

Enter your information below to receive this report by email as well as emails about other product and services offerings that may be of interest to you from IBM or from ITWC (IT World Canada).

First Name
Last Name
Email Address
Job Title
Company
Address
City
Province/State Country Postal/Zip Code
Phone Number
What is your primary job function?

What is your company's primary business activity?

How many employees are in your company?


Please keep me informed of products, services and offerings from IBM companies worldwide
By email
By Postal
By Telephone

You can withdraw your marketing consent at any time by sending an email to NETSUPP@us.ibm.com. Also you may unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from IBM by clicking the unsubscribe link in each such email.

More information on IBM processing of your personal data can be found in the IBM Privacy Statement. By submitting this form I acknowledge that I have read and understand the
IBM Privacy Statement.



All Fields Required
This promotion is brought to you by ITWC. ITWC is obtaining your consent to send electronic messages to you on behalf of itself and IBM. Your information will not be shared outside IBM or ITWC. Please click here to view IBM's privacy statement. You can unsubscribe from emails sent by ITWC or IBM by clicking on "Unsubscribe" on any email received.