How do you get the benefits of cloud architectures and technologies and still meet the challenges of data sovereignty and other imperatives that require local data storage and processing?
Companies are challenged to adopt cloud-native practices to be both resilient and agile enough to meet business and customer expectations. Considering that by 2025, 90 per cent of new apps will be cloud native, it’s a critical challenge.
The current reality is, more often than not, we work in a hybrid environment. There is a constant drive to increase velocity while becoming more operationally efficient. And even at high speed, there is the challenge to securely store and process data to make truly smart, data-driven business decisions.
The good news is you can enjoy the benefits of cloud while maintaining data sovereignty and an enterprise grade architecture. On October 8th, join ITWC CIO Jim Love and experts from BMC, AWS and VoiceFoundry for “Accelerating Your Digital Journey.” In this hour-long webinar, Love and panelists will offer perspective and discussion on how to move into full transformation mode without compromising on data compliance and security. To be covered in this session:
- Deep knowledge experts sharing DX challenges and successes
- How BMC and AWS are powering the DX journeys of companies worldwide
- BMC’s Helix SaaS solutions and the benefit of AWS local data centers
During the webinar you’ll hear from:
- BMC Director Canada, Andre Joly
- BMC Chief Privacy Officer, Richard Montbeyre
- BMC Helix Discovery Product Manager, Greg DeaKyne
- Voice Foundry VP of Strategic Development, Ken Daughtry
- AWS Principal Partner Solutions Architect, Jim Huang
You’ll come away with a clear path forward from the early reactive phase of “the new normal” to one where your transformation can be empowered to roll on all cylinders.
As a thank you for attending, individuals who meet the webinar criteria, will be offered a $10.00 coffee card. Gift cards will be sent within 3 months of the webinar following a verification process.