Until the end of theBlogging Idol contest, that is! Just thought I’d try a differentcolour……still haven’t figured out spacing between lines in WordPress(oh well).
Here’s a picture of my iPhone, or something like it. I’m NOT using it to write this post
Here’s a few more lessons (in 140 words or less) that I’ve learned during the contest:
- You can make friends
Go see some more items…….
- You can learn new things
- You can spend a lot of time
- You can run out of things to blog about if you are posting frequently
- You cannot beat the professionals
- “the medium is the message” may be coming true
- you can get people excited (witness the iPhone vs. Pre posts)
- strange things can happen – like lots of views for something that doesn’t seem too interesting
- blogging seems like a black hole forwords – where do they all go? Will some anthropologist find a datawarehouse of meaningless blogs someday in the future and wonder whatits all about
- the answer to the question is still 42, even with blogging
- blogging causes sleep deprivation
- blogging causes carpal tunnel syndrome
- blogging does not cure cancer, at least directly, but tweeting may cause a breakthrough if you read them all
- the iPhone is hard to use to write blogs fast, but easy to use for tweeting
- blog readers shouldn’t be anonymous, its nice to get to know the audience
- Pedro provides good advice through the covert channels
- Chris is a trooper in the face of overwhelming competition, just like me
- Blogging is not easy on nice warm sunny days when the scenary outside is distracting
- Blogging is not easy when you are overtired and cannot think straight
- Re-reading the blog you just posted and finding all the typos is painful
Ok. Just ran out of lessonslearned, and that’s the end of this topic for me. I’ll see what elsemight be interesting tomorrow night.
You can find all my previous posts here if you have nothing better to do – tell me if you think I’ve gotten any better at this since I started.
As always, do comment – I’d like to hear your views too!