Senior Development Consultant
The senior consultant will work closely with solution architects to implement best-of-class MDM solutions. This position requires a skilled senior consultant with working experience in a CDI/MDM solution (such as IBM WCC, Oracle CDH, Siebel UCM, Siperian MDM platform), J2EE, Application Servers and RDBMS. Candidates should have a strong understanding of MDM products’ development tooling, EJB, Web Services, XML, JMS and Core Java as well as n-tier architecture. Candidates should be self driven and should have a proven ability to mentor and lead a team of consultants. Candidate should be capable and willing to work in a dynamic environment against aggressive delivery schedules. Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
* 5+ years of experience in software services of which at least 2+ years of working experience in CDI/MDM
* Professional on-site solution implementation experience, preferably with a large systems integration firm or for an enterprise software services arm
* Good understanding of RUP methodology
* Development experience (working knowledge) using Java, XML and J2EE
* 3+ years in a J2EE environment including experience with application servers (WebSphere, Weblogic)
* 3+ years experience with DB2 (LUW or z/OS) or Oracle9i
* Good understanding of data modeling
* Experience developing and deploying in a Services Oriented Architecture
* Experience with RSA or RAD
* Experience with AIX/Solaris/HP
* General understanding of data quality concepts and ETL tools
* Experience with messaging software
* Excellent client service experience
This position requires travel, mostly within North America. Please note we will only respond to the applications that meet our current requirements.
Please send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration!