A profile contains a user's personal data andcontact information which you make available to users in the Community. To make changes to your profile, follow the procedure below:
1. Open your profile from your Dashboard page byclicking Edit Profile.
The Edit Your Profile page displays.
2. Edit your public profile properties.
• Click Change avatar to change yourpersonal avatar.
• Specify the biographical information you wantusers to see.
Scroll down to see more settings on the ProfileOptions page.
• Birthday and Gender– Allow you to decide whether or not to make your birthday and gender part ofyour viewable data.
• Language – Ifyou have language packs, you can select a language for your personal data.
• Share Favorites -Specifies whether or not to display the Shared Favorites list to users.
• RSS Feeds -Allows you to display the Shared Feeds list to users.
• Sort Posts -Specify whether to sort posts in ascending (beginning with most recent) ordescending (beginning with earliest) order.
• Content Editor -Specify which content editor to use. The Community supports plain text,standard, and enhanced editors.
• Enable Display Name -Specifies whether to display your system user name or a name different fromyour user name. If your system administrator has created a display name for youthat is different from your user name, this setting determines which namedisplays in the community.
• Display in members list -Specifies whether or not you want your name to display on the community memberlist so it is accessible by all users. This list is accessible from the Friendstab on the user's Dashboard page.
• Enable Collapsing Panels – Collapsing panels are not supported in The Community at this time, so the setting has no effect on The Community functionality.
• Enable Post Mouse-Over Popup – Thisfeature is not supported in The Community at this time, so the setting has noeffect on The Community functionality.
• Enable Conversation Notifications -Conversations are not supported in The Community at this time, so this settinghas no effect on The Community functionality.
• Enable Comment Notifications – Specifieswhether you want to be notified via email when users comment on any postsyou have published.
• Items per-Page in Control Panel grids – Specifiesthe number of items that display in the Control Panel when managing posts,forums, comments and so on. This setting takes effect only for users who haveadministrative privileges.
• Activity Message Configuration – Enablesor disables activity messaging. You can specify which of your activities youwant other users notified of.
• My API Keys –Allows you to retrieve keys to enable applications for API.
Click Save to retain changes.