Back in February I published a blog post about changes at the senior level at the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. This post listed the names and positions of Deputy and Assistant Deputy Ministers. Recently, there has been some further changes to the senior staff. These changes include:
- Vasanthi Srinivasan replaces Adalsteinn Brown as Assistant Deputy Minister, Health System Strategy Division (Acting). Mr. Brown is now the Assistant Deputy Minister (Acting) – Science and Research Division for the Ministry of Research and Innovation.
- John McKinley, Assistant Deputy Minister, Health System Information Management & Investment Division has left the ministry and is now the VP,Infrastructure and Diagnostic Services, Lakeridge Health. His former position is currently vacant.
- The position of Assistant Deputy Ministry, Organization Transition, formerly held by Dawn Ogram, no longer appears on the organization chart.
- Diane McArther replaces Helen Stevenson as Assistant Deputy Minister & Executive Officer, Ontario Public Drug Programs Division
- Patricia Li replaces Ruth Hawkins as Assistant Deputy Minister, Direct Services Division. Ms. Hawkins held this role in an acting capacity and retains her position as Assistant Deputy Minister & Chief Administrative Officer.