About Apple Inc. and its Canadian Operation
Apple ( NASDAQ:AAPL )
Over the past decade, Apple Inc. has made the successful transition from one of many to one of the premier names
in the technology field. With Product such as the iMac, iPod, and iPhone Apple has taken the consumer world by
Launched in 1976 as a company that sold Apple personal computer kits, Apple was launched by three individuals,
Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne and has developed in one of the most prominent brands not only in the
United States and Canada, but also throughout the world.
One of the key reasons for the rise of Apple is brand loyalty. Apple, through clever marketing and social media
engagement, has built a brand its loyal users that have a tendency to work in creative fields such as the arts, web
design, photography, marketing and graphic design.
To sustain growth, Apple quickly expanded their reach into other countries around the world. One country that
has a large presence is Canada.
About Apple Canada
With more than 300 retail stores across the country, Apple Canada has firmly entrenched its brand north of the
boarder. These locations offer all of the same products and services that are available in the US and around the
Canadian consumers and businesses have five main options available to them when they want to purchase Apple
- The Apple retail store: The Apple retail stores are ideal for both new and existing customers. Users can
book service appointments get help from a Mac specialist, and try one many of the products Apple has to offer.
- Apple shops: These locations have staff members that are Apple experts that will be able to help out
consumers with all of their needs.
- Apple authorized service provider: These locations are primarily useful for Apple product users that need
their Mac or device serviced. These locations can help you repair hardware and identify the necessary services to
get your device working effectively.
- Apple Online Store: The Canadian version of the Apple store online allows consumers to purchase products
- Canadian Authorized Resellers: There are two main Apple resellers in Canada; Best Buy and Future Shop. Since
they are prominent in the Canadian market, getting access to an Apple product is easy for most consumers.
Each one of these options is available through the Apple Canada website, making it easy for consumers to find an
Apple service that is near their location.
Apple Canada Support
Apple Canada Corporate offices, located at
View Larger Map
7495 Birchmount Road,
Markham, ON L3R 5G2
Apple Canada provides consumers with a number of support options through their website. These options
- Video tutorials: These are video tutorials about how to use your Apple products
- Manuals: Users have access to manuals online to aid with the set up and configuration of products.
- Software downloads: Apple Canada’s website provides consumers with a place to download the latest software
- Communities: The Apple support community provide consumers with a place to talk with other people about
the products they use, share tips, and have conversations with other Apple users.
- Self-service: This is an online service option that is available to Apple users that allows them arrange a
repair online and view service options
- Service number: call the Apple service number at 1-800-MY-APPLE to get help with service needs.
Apple Canada Product Warranty
Apple Canada offer both consumers and businesses with Apple Care warranty service.
- Apple care: This is a protection plan provides one stop technical support for hardware and software.
- Apple care for professionals: This warranty service is available to Canadian businesses and provides
expert support for help desks and IT departments.
Apple Canada is the number one source of Apple products for Canadian consumers and provides the same product and
service offers as the store in the United States.