Oracle Corp. has released a set of virtual machine templates to support database 12c and another set for database 11g 126.96.36.199.7.
After a few minutes, the VM will be “pingable,” the post said.
The templates also enable users to easily configure and activate many new 12c functions
– Oracle Flex Cluster and/or Flex ASM, Hub/Leaf nodes
– Container Database with x number of pluggable databases
– Database Express
– ACFS filesystem
– Oracle Restart (single instance database with HA)
– local or shared filesystem installs, including OCFS2 and ACFS
– Admin Managed or Policy managed database creation with serverpools
– OS kernel updated to the latest uek 2 version 2.6.39-400
The functions can be automated and reproduces even if the user does not know how to configure them.
Data Center Innovation by Cisco and IBM
Register for this webcast to learn how joint data center solutions from IBM and Cisco can increase resource utilization, support business continuity, provide higher availability and faster provisioning, and help you achieve productivity gains through virtualization, optimization, energy stewardship and flexible sourcing.