Oracle Corp. has released a set of virtual machine templates to support database 12c and another set for database 11g 184.108.40.206.7.
After a few minutes, the VM will be “pingable,” the post said.
The templates also enable users to easily configure and activate many new 12c functions
- Oracle Flex Cluster and/or Flex ASM, Hub/Leaf nodes
- Container Database with x number of pluggable databases
- Database Express
- ACFS filesystem
- Oracle Restart (single instance database with HA)
- local or shared filesystem installs, including OCFS2 and ACFS
- Admin Managed or Policy managed database creation with serverpools
- OS kernel updated to the latest uek 2 version 2.6.39-400
The functions can be automated and reproduces even if the user does not know how to configure them.