Mobile device management and data encryption are two main features found in a new security product for large enterprise as well as small and medium sized business launched today by Kaspersky Labs.
Product features include:
- Mobile security and device management functions that enable administrators to secure even data even on employee’s own smart phones and tablets
- Data encryption that secures individual files, folders or full-disk with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256 bit encryption ensuring data is protected even if the device holding it is lost
- Endpoint control tools that control application usage through customizable policies and dynamic whitelisting for removable storage devices, USB storage and printers
Endpoint Security for Business comes in the following configurations:
- Select – Includes workstation and file server security, application control, dynamic whitelisting, device control, Web control and mobile device management
- Advanced – Includes all Select features plus encryption and systems management tools. Ideal for organizations that need remote deployment, patch management and vulnerability scanning
- Kaspersky Total Security for Business – Includes all of the above features plus infrastructure-level protection for Web, mail and collaboration servers
Cisco Secure Mobility Knowledge Hub
This Knowledge Hub provides an end-to-end look at what it takes to discover, plan, and implement a successful Secure Mobility strategy.