Understanding Web application security challenges.
3/17/2008Provided by: IBM
- What makes Web applications vulnerable?
- Typical Web application attacks
- Basic guidelines for providing security for Web applications
- Understanding the Web application lifecycle
- Security testing throughout the application lifecycle
- Considering the right testing approaches
- Four strategic best practices for protecting Web applications
- Numerous tables
More from the vendor: IBM
Read More White Papers on the same topic- The First Step to a healthy data center change for SMEs
- The Myth of the Secure Virtual Desktop
- The Distributed Workforce - How Hosted Call Centre and Hosted PBX Solutions Add to the Bottom Line
- CIO Top of Mind for 2013
- Gen Y: New Dawn for work, play, identity